Posted by : Hazamee Tuesday, December 23, 2014

 Assalamualaikum ! It's been awhile I didn't update my blog much because busy with life I guess. Anyway, Are you guys ready for Comic Fiesta ? I hope you are! This is my 4th times going to this event and I'm soo excited about it ! I can't wait to see my internet/otaku friends at there and hangout with them. So, this year I'll be the volunteer during the event, kinda busy with helping stuff and security. I hope I'm not too busy or I wont get to meet them. 

Those who didn't know about comic fiesta, COMIC FIESTA is a non-profit organization with the objective to be a platform for amateur artists to express themselves, and to expand interests in animation, comics and gaming (ACG).
Link: 
http://comicfiesta.org/2014/info/event/where/

  By the way, this is gonna be my first time cosplaying I guess ? I cosplay as BRS (Male ver) on CF.
It's look cool isn't ? My favourite character from Anime Black Rock Shooter. It's kinda simple for me to cosplay it I guess but Shintaro Kisaragi is more simple to me and it doesn't cost me too much to buy it. At first I was confused, which should I cosplay between BRS and Shintaro Kisaragi. Well I just choosed BRS, I had no choice ! XD 

(c) cosplayer owner


 This year gonna be the best year ever I guess or maybe not ! :c Because this year is my last year as Student at SMK Engku Husain. So yeah, gonna miss my friends & teachers at there. Anyway, let's enojoy the holiday and forget about SPM ! XD What should I plan for next year? Mou wakaranai desho ! I'm going to be adult soon and getting old. I'm going to plan my life wisely and then work hard for my future !  Anyway, Let's meet on Comic Fiesta ! 


! SEE YOU AT COMIC FIESTA !


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Konnichiwa - Shingeki No Kyojin - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -