Posted by : Hazamee Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello I'm back! ( ^w^)/ 

  What an exciting day yesterday! I was volunteer at there and I only attend for Day 2 because I forgot the event date and missed Day 1! Well, nevermind tho it's quite a tiring day because I didn't get enough sleep and eat! Had to save my money. The event doesn't really fun actually because the place is kinda small and it doesnt have much activities. There are only a few artists booth at there. I missed alot of cosplayer that I wanted to take pic with them because I was busy working at Game booth. Well, here's some pics when I was at the event.



Hijab Kagamine Rin Cosplayer

Ene cosplayer (owner)
Anime: Mekakucity Actors

Sakura(FB) & Ene(FB) cosplayer


A few things I only bought at there.

Looking foward on C2AGE next year !

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Konnichiwa - Shingeki No Kyojin - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -