Posted by : Hazamee Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Professional Gamer , yes. That's what I really want to be so badly. I believe that I can do more in Dota and I'm not wasting my time playing dota for fun. I learned alot from it. But my parent doesn't support me as much as my bestfriend do, they don't even understand what I'm doing & what I like. Yeah, they have to think their 'own' stuffs'. I'm like living in my own world. Back then, when I watched Ti 3 and I was like "Wew, they're soo cool! I want to be like them one day".  Growing up as IPT student, that's doesn't make me happy. I mean, it's not like I doesn't want to study.  I want to further my studies but I would rather choose to chase my passion first. As my dad want to me to further my studies, so I had no choice to follow. Atleast my parent proud of me even I couldn't make mine..

  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Konnichiwa - Shingeki No Kyojin - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -