Posted by : Hazamee Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's very hurt. I made a changed in my life. Big impact on me. Feelings. I got 2 imouto(adik angkat), kami dah macam 'real' adik bradik. 1 of them already I leave bcuz she's like ignoring me. And the other one I rarely talk to her bcuz I felt like... I dont know, anxiety maybe?I also leave some of my bestfriends(online friend). We used to hangout at CF, G+, Skype-ing. Gomen ne. But still I will never forget about you guys. We're connected thru stars.

We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that’s okay, that’s good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Konnichiwa - Shingeki No Kyojin - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -